6.2.12

End of Fall semester beginning of Winter semester

so I totally forgot about even updating our blog. Fall semester is over it was hard but Jordan and I feel that we did well in our classes. It looks as though he will be done around July 2014 where as I am looking to graduate either July 2013 or Dec 2013. It seems so far a way yet I know it will go by so fast. It feels like yesterday was my first day of classes and I am almost done.

So as for last semester I finished up my 1st photography class really well I thought.





These were all part of my final project. 


We have started the next semester already... it is going well. I am off track but am still taking two classes that are easy and boring. However, for Jordan to keep his job at the bookstore he is taking 11 credits online and 1 credit in class. all his classes are foundation (general education type) classes so it is not too hard. He just had his birthday too on January 30. It was fun the weekend before we went down to my partens to get away and then when we got back we went to Craigos (pizza Pie Cafe). I bought him a wii game for his birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment