2.9.11

Summer

so summer is almost over for us. We start school next monday. I know that I am excited to start school again. This summer we have been busy. First off, Jordan now works at the book store and the ropes course on campus. I still haven't found a job. However, we did get to leave rexburg over the summer a few times. At the very beginning of summer I went out to my friends wedding in Utah. Then a week later we went to Colorado for a week long vacation. we went and visited Jordan's mission and all the people there. After that we went down to Colorado Springs to visit a dear friend of ours who is at the Air Force Academy. Then it was off to Utah to visit my parents and go to my old roomates wedding. After that we headed back home. we have since been home with Jordan working, and me looking for a job. Next week should be fun as we get ready for school and classes. My sister-in-law is coming back to Rexburg for school and we will be going to go to bodies exhibit and pizza pie cafe for her birthday. It has been a fun summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have certainly been busy this summer. Hopefully, it won't take too long to find work. Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete